Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Pocket full of wisdom. Day 2




hey gurl.
As you stretch into this month, I'd like to offer you some of my favorite quotes & mantras that are sure to help you along the way! Feel free to write 'em down, tape them to your mirror, share with a friend, and/or on social media, or create your own list.

Don't accept shit for change.

-My grandma, Willie D.

Everything you need is in your bones.
-Mama Nayo

Respect is just a minimum
-Lauryn Hill


I am safe. I am loved. I am free.



Write what should not be forgotten.

-Isabel Allende


For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and a sound mind. 

2 Timothy 1:7


You better think (think) think about what you're trying to do to me.

-Aretha Franklin


Those that don't got it, can't show it. Those that got it, can't hide it. 

-Zora Neale Hurston


Come harder. This won't be easy. Don't doubt yourself, trust me you need me.

-Beyonce


I am healthy, happy, whole, in body mind and soul.

-DMC


Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. 





No comments:

Post a Comment