Monday, February 1, 2016

February Sugah: 29 Days of Black Love, #1

Hey brilliant reflection of God!
Happy 2016.
How are you feeling?
How are you living?

Are you snoring or are you roaring?

For the entire month of February, I am going to offer you daily treats that are very black and lovely. It is, after all, 
Black History Month & The month of Looooove. 

I am going to share information about some of my favorite people, places, things and experiences. I might even include an interview or two. The Pecola Project is evolving. So am I.  So are you. So are we. Despite the depressing news that's constantly being reported about us,  I still believe that we hold up the sun and light up the world. 


#1  WATCH this fabulous discussion with Iyanla which is all about getting unstuck.  


'cause honey chile. You can't BE FLY & stuck.
(i think i'm pretty witty at times.:)









No comments:

Post a Comment